Everything You Need to make Your Stay the Perfect Escape
Your escape to Siere will be rejuvenating and memorable – something to treasure as a time of discovery, one of connection with a simply elegant environment. Siere is designed to seduce you mentally and emotionally into a state of relaxation.
A health filled continental breakfast is included in your stay as well as complimentary sundowners
at the close of day.
A luxurious apartment awaits you with your own spacious living area, private balcony with BBQ, beautifully appointed bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and laundry facilities.
This contemporary apartment is fully equipped with TV, DVD, kitchen utensils, washing machine, dryer and linen.
A spacious pool area with sundeck chairs and beach towels, secluded outdoor living area, off street parking.
THINGS TO DO AND SEE ON YOUR STAY
- Take the stunning cliff top coastal walk from Kiama to Gerringong
- Try Brando's fabulous coffee at the Blue Cafe on Belinda Street
- Pamper yourself with a massage, facial and manicure at Beauty
- Try fishing off Werri Beach
- Watch the whales (May – November)
- Dolphin Watch Cruises - Jervis Bay
- Illawarra Fly Tree Top Walk
- Minnamurra Rain Forest walk
- Jamberoo Action Park
- Visit Local Wineries - Crooked River Winery (Gerringong) and Two Figs Winery and Vineyard
- Local markets (Gerringong, Kiama and Berry)
- Gerringong Golf Course
- Kiama Fishing Charters
- Surfing and board riding at Werri Beach
- Visit Mick Cronin’s famous pub
- Experience the seafood and views of Seven Mile Beach at Gerroa Boat Fisherman’s Club
- Zoobs Woodfire Pitza at Gerringong
- Relax at the Sea Vista Cafe over breakfast while watching the surf board riders
- South Coast Harvest Experiences- www.foodscapetours.com.au